Training Focus & Costs
This squad is training to train.
Swimmers are aiming to compete successfully at New Zealand Age Group Champs & New Zealand Open Champs both short course and long course. Coach to swimmer ratio 1/40.
There are three levels within this squad based on attendance. Our fee structure is structured to reflect this.Swimmers can choose from the sessions listed below.
Costs are per quarter ( 3 months ) and for 42 weeks of coaching a year (Effective Term 1 2018)
Age Group Bronze 5-6 sessions a week $300
Age Group Silver 7-8 sessions a week $330
Age Group Gold 9-10 sessions a week $360
Swimmers Will Need
- Pull bouy - Sold at the Pool Shop
- Large paddles - Sold at the Pool Shop
- Small paddles - Sold at the Pool Shop
- Short Fins - Sold at the pool shop
- Foam roller - Sold at Rebel Sport
- Trigger point ball - Sold at Rebel sport
- Green theraband 3m in length - any physio will sell this
- Skipping rope - Sold at Rebel Sport
- A positive attitude - cant be bought
|5.15-7.00||15&Over 7.45-8.15am SIT|
|15&Over 7.45-8.30am SIT|