As part of our ongoing commitment to competitive swimming in Southland, by supporting the Swim Southland regional pathway and regional swimming clubs – H20 Dreams offers annual scholarships with the aim of assisting athletes to step onto the Swimming New Zealand targeted athlete programme. https://www.swimming.org.nz/page.php?id=2901 To see if you are eligible , please read the criteria below.
- Live within the Southland region
- Train in the H20 Dreams performance silver or gold squad
- Attend consistantly your session requirements in your IPP
- Have equaled or swum faster than the following times
- Have Achieved this in either heat or final at National Age Groups each year.Relay lead off swims will also be considered.
What does a scholarship entail ?
- Having meet all of the criteria and having applied via the online application form
- Email your completed application form to email@example.com
- You will be contacted by way of email to confirm you have been successfull in your application
- Upon proof of enrolment for all of the following user pays elements of the SS regional pathway a. Flume trips b. Australian tour every odd year c. Domestic week long training exchange in NZ every even year .
- H20 Dreams will sponsor upto 50% of each quarterly training fee
Terms & Conditions
- The ammount H20 Dreams can sponsor each athlete will be the same ammount for all , however may change some years depending on rising overheads.
- Each athletes attendance and code of conduct will be reviewed each quarter
- H20 Dreams reserves the right to stop scholarship for unforseen circumstances. We will endeavour to give recipients 1 months notice of it stopping and honour the scholarship for the current quarter.