The performance squad is where your child is training to compete . All swimmers must display the correct attitude and a work ethic second to none . These things along with meeting the attendance standards are monitored weekly. Entry into this squad is by invite only.
Swimmers are aiming to compete at National age groups, Opens making finals winning medals and qualifying for national teams.
To hold your space in this squad swimmers are required to consistantly to undertake the following:
- Consistantly attend the correct number of sessions.
- Race in all meets and events outline by the coach
- Attend all camps and clinics
- Continually improve at pinnacle meets
- Work well in a team environment
12yrs 6 sessions a week
13-14yrs 7 sessions a week
15-16yrs 8 sessions a week + 2 gym sessions
17 and Over 9 Sessions a week + 2 gym sessions
- Pull bouy - Sold at the Pool Shop
- Large paddles - Sold at the Pool Shop
- Small paddles - Sold at the Pool Shop
- Short Fins zoggs or aqualine - Sold at the pool shop
- Foam roller - Sold at Rebel Sport
- Trigger point ball - Sold at Rebel sport
- Green theraband 3m in length - any physio will sell this
- Skipping rope - Sold at Rebel Sport
- A positive attitude - cant be bought
Costs are per quarter ( 3 months ) and for a minimum of 46 weeks of coaching a year, and do not include pool entry.
Performance Bronze for 6x90-120 minute sessions a week is $345
Performance Silver - for 7-8x90-120 minute sessions a week is $370
Performance Gold - for 9x90-120 minute sessions a week is $430
Lead by Lisa and assisted by Jeremy
5.30-7.00 Make up session