The performance squad is where your child is training to compete . All swimmers must display the correct attitude and a work ethic second to none . These things along with meeting the attendance standards are monitored weekly. Entry into this squad is by invite only.
Swimmers are aiming to compete at National age groups, Opens making finals winning medals and qualifying for national teams.
To hold your space in this squad swimmers are required to consistantly to undertake the following:
- Consistantly attend the correct number of sessions.
- Race in all meets and events outline by the coach
- Attend all camps and clinics
- Continually improve at pinnacle meets
- Work well in a team environment
12yrs 6 sessions a week
13-14yrs 7 sessions a week
15 and over 8 sessions a week + 2 gym sessions
- Pull bouy - Sold at the Pool Shop
- Large paddles - Sold at the Pool Shop
- Small paddles - Sold at the Pool Shop
- Short Fins zoggs or aqualine - Sold at the pool shop
- Foam roller - Sold at Rebel Sport
- Trigger point ball - Sold at Rebel sport
- Green theraband 3m in length - any physio will sell this
- Skipping rope - Sold at Rebel Sport
- A positive attitude - cant be bought
Costs are an annual fee broken into 12 monthly payments for a minimum of 46 weeks of coaching a year, and do not include pool entry.
Performance Bronze 6 sessions
Performance Silver 7-8 sessions
Lead by Jeremy and assisted by Shaun
|4.30-6.00||Gym at Stadium Southland|
|Wednesday||6.30-8.00am Make up session
Gym at Stadium Southland 8.30am