Swimmers in this squad are learning to train while competing at the New Zealand Junior Festival and working towards qualifying for National Age Groups .Coach to swimmer ratio 1/25
Once swimmers can consistantly complete the following they will be invited to move up to the Age Group squad.
- 12 and under have 4 NZ Juniors times
- 13 and over have 4 Division 2 times
- Consistantly attend 5 sessions a week
- Race in the meets and events outlined
- Attend camps and clinics
- Pass all neccessary training test sets
- Have parents who are supportive of the programme and what we are striving to achive and help out in the swimming community in a positive manner
Swimmers Will Need
- Short flippers either arena , zoggs or aqualine , please dont buy the red and black speedo biofuse fins - sold at the pool shop
- Drink bottle
- A positive attitude
Costs are an annual fee broken into 12 monthly payments for a minimum of 46 weeks of coaching a year, and do not include pool entry.